To live in a world where learning disabled people achieve their creative dreams and screen their work in Times Square, on iPhones and on every screen in-between.
- Form a community of like-minded learning disabled filmmakers and new media artists who can teach others
- To have our voices heard and to be taken seriously
- Get other learning disabled people to express themselves creatively through digital arts and technology
- Encourage other learning disabled people in the wider Australian and global community to connect, making physical location far less significant for our social relationships
- To become a force for social change.
The SDSW Festival Steering Committee